Simple Baked Brie with Spice Caramel Pear Jam Recipe
As the temperature cools, I'm always seeking easy recipes that can be thrown together for having a friend over in the backyard (socially distanced, of course). Here's one of my go-to feel good fall treats: a super simple baked brie with gourmet jam; I am partial to the line of jam from Eat this Yum! that we carry at Bonboni. I got this delicious brie from Wild Olive Provisions in this Historic Shaw Neighborhood where I live and work, but if you aren't local to St. Louis, visit your local cheese shop and ask for their recommendation for brie for baking.
Best of all, it bakes up beautifully in our ceramic brie baker with wood spreader.
[[ recipeID=recipe-7kg87wtcp, title=Super Simple Baked Brie ]]
Shop the Supplies
Super Simple Baked Brie
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease your ceramic brie baker with olive oil or butter
- Unwrap your wheel of brie and lay in the ceramic brie baker. I leave the rind on.
- Top brie with about 2 oz. of spiced caramel pear jam, or other gourmet jam of your choice. Top with chopped walnuts if you are using adding them.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted through and jam is bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving with a crusty baguette.
Since you will be baking this brie, there is no need to use anything fancy!