The Tiny Art Show Artist Application
A tiny art show in a tiny shop.
The Tiny Art Show is an in-person and online art show at Bonboni Mercantile Co. in St. Louis, MO featuring tiny works of art from local and national artists.
- Each artist may submit up to 5 works of art in their chosen styles, themes, material, and mediums.
- All art must be the size of a standard business card (3.5x2). Low-profile 3D art is allowed.
- Each piece will be available for purchase for $75. Artists will receive $50 for each piece of theirs that is sold.
- After your application has been reviewed, Lauren, Bonboni's owner, will reach out to you via email to let you know if you have been accepted to the show. Once you have been accepted to the show, you can create your business-card-sized artwork. Art does not need to be completed until you are accepted to the show.
- Artwork must be delivered to Bonboni Mercantile Co. by October 5, 2022.
- The Opening Night of The Tiny Art Show will be October 19, 2022. The Tiny Art Show will be on display at Bonboni Mercantile Co. through November 4, 2022. Artwork will be available online starting October 20, 2022.